Legal Representation For Landlord-Tenant Disputes And More

In White Plains And The Surrounding Areas

New York state laws and local ordinances regarding landlord and tenant rights and responsibilities are always evolving. Property owners who need to draft and enforce leases, as well as tenants who face disputes, benefit from obtaining experienced legal counsel before taking action.

Charles E. McBain Attorney & Counselor at Law, PLLC, represents commercial and residential property owners and managers throughout Westchester County, Putnam County and the surrounding areas. The firm also counsels tenants in certain cases.

Mr. McBain, an experienced attorney with a Master of Law in real estate (LL.M.), leads our landlord-tenant practice.

Expeditious Legal Services For Landlords

The experienced real estate lawyers at Charles E. McBain Attorney & Counselor at Law, PLLC, understand that timing is critical in landlord-tenant matters, and they aim to provide effective legal counsel and quick results to landlords.

The law office of Charles E. McBain values its clients and maintains a 24-hour callback policy.

Services the firm provides to landlords include:

  • Drafting, reviewing and revising lease agreements
  • Eviction of problematic tenants, including holdover tenants in violation of a lease agreement
  • Legal counsel regarding nonpayment of rent, which may lead to eviction and/or rent collection actions
  • General counsel regarding real estate law and/or landlord risk management

The lawyers at Charles E. McBain Attorney & Counselor at Law, PLLC, take the time to answer clients' questions and ensure they have a clear understanding of their options.

Get The Results You Need Fast. Schedule A Confidential Consultation.

Whether you need an attorney for a landlord-tenant dispute or another matter, timing is important. The lawyers at Charles E. McBain Attorney & Counselor at Law, PLLC, aim to provide landlords with quick and cost-effective services. To discuss your legal needs with a lawyer, call 914-630-4750 or send in this form at your earliest convenience so the firm can get started on your case as soon as possible.